Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Long Live The Quickliest Ones

I was driving on the PA Turnpike today and I spotted a speed trap set by the MAN to catch speeders coming towards me in the opposite lane.

Sadly I didn't flash my lights at the on coming traffic.

I felt so guilty for betraying my fellow TRAVELERS I got off at the next exit and raced back towards the hidden trap at maximum Nissan Sentra speed. (74mph)

"Scotty is that all she's got?"

"Aye Captain your car would lose to a bottle of ketchup!"

When I got pulled over I told the officer that I was speeding on purpose because I felt ashamed for not warning the quickliest ones about his scabrous approach to law enforcement. I told him that the PEOPLE should know there was a big-eared King Dong eating speed trap sneak hiding in the bushes up ahead and if they continued to speed....well fair enough.

"Did your Mother raise you to be a speed trap rooster?"

"How does your wife feel being married to a speed know-it-all?"

"How do you sleep at night knowing how late you made everyone?"

Speaking of sleep. I dreamt last night that my Giant Invisible Cow Experiment went horribly wrong and when the neighbors gardens started to disappear I said nothing.

I should have flashed. And I should have warned the neighbors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home