Saturday, October 15, 2005

Exaggoman Circus Update

As you all know I am putting together an Exaggoman Circus that I hope to have on the road in the Spring of 2006. Maybe you can help me. I have one position left open in the sideshow. Unfortunately I have two acts that are just killer and I cannot decide who to sign. Who would you rather see?

Carl The Man That Can Smell The Future

"Well it's pretty stinky over all, but madam your yet to be born granddaughter wears a wonderful perfume to her high school prom."

The crowd gasps.

"Can you tell me her name?"

"No mam I can only smell the future. But I can tell you that your granddaughter's grandson doesn't like to shower all that much."

More gasps. Thunderous applause. Lots of sniffing.


This next act is very conceptual. The tent is completely dark. A spotlight comes on. The light falls on a man in dark clothes sitting sideways on a wooden chair.

"Ladies and Gentleman The Exaggoman Circus is proud to present The Man That Always Sits Sideways!"

You guessed it. Gasps. A little fearful murmuring too. People looking at each other shaking their heads.

"Ladies and Gentleman for your safety and the safety of The Man That Always Sits Sideways we would like to request that you all remain seated during the performance and that you all face forward. The Man That Always Sits Sideways grew up in a circus family of sideway sitters. He knows what he's doing. Enjoy the show."

I know what you are thinking. I should look for an act where the man sitting sideways can smell the future. Believe me I tried. Talent like this just doesn't grow on trees. Just ask The Man That Grows On Trees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home