Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not Again!

I say next time we let the big monkey live happily ever after with the big monkey loving blonde.

I say we give them a little dream house in New Jersey that looks across to the Manhattan skyline. And let's plant a banana tree in the back yard. They'll need a dog...a short-haired dog. You know she will have her hands full when the big monkey starts to shed.

I say we give the big monkey an office in the Empire State Building. Let's make it a nice corner office where the big monkey can sit in front of a huge window and watch the biplanes circle, trying to shoot that other blonde stealing monkey off the antenna.

I say we never make King Kong again until gorillas speak English...Tell me again why I'm dragging this ugly gorilla to the top of this building. I mean what's my motivation here? And did I tell you I like my gorillas just about a thousand times furrier then this one?

The real movie should be the story of the machine gun pilot that goes into a deep depression and starts smoking crack when he realizes that there just aren't anymore giant monkeys to kill.

Peter we get it. Americans kill things they don't understand. Just look around. No Giant Monkey Movie will ever change that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home