Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Christmas Miracle

The weathermen in Pittsburgh were all in agreement last night....clouds and rain for Pittsburgh on the day before Christmas.
I skied all day at 7 Springs, which is about 60 miles from Pittsburgh, and there was not a single smelly cloud in the sky all day.
Thus the Christmas Miracle. It was as if Santa Claus or Jesus or Mr. Intelligent Design were floating around up there blowing all the clouds back to Ohio where there isn't a single decent hill worth sliding down. I think I am going to give the credit to Mr. Intelligent Design (or is it Mrs.)
He has been in the news a lot this year but he doesn't seem to get that much credit.
In fact, I'd really like to meet I.D. sometime. I'd like to ask him why it is ever rainy or snowy during the day. All that Junk could come at night. Thank you very much. And I'd like to ask him about this ridiculous traffic light in East Liberty that only seems to turn green once or twice a year in June.
I just don't know how to get in touch with him. You pray to Jesus. Santa Claus has a mailing address. My guess is I.D. probably has some sort of snazzy Ice Palace up near the North Pole. Maybe I'll leave an extra set of cookies tonight and Santa can drop off a note for me on his way back to the barn.
It is definitely supposed to rain tomorrow. I saw the map. I think it's going to take all three of you working together to keep the sun on the slopes tomorrow. I know. One of you has a Birthday. And another has to work through the night. And if the rumours about I.D. and the Barbie twins are true well...see what you can do. Thanks in advance guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home