Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Return of the Return of Exaggoman.

I haven't blogged in over a year. I was caught in a dervish. But not just any dervish. It was a whirling dervish. I could tell you I spotted Jimmy Hoffa in this particular dervish and I could tell you his hair was perfect. But that would be a lie. And I just exaggerate. Let's just say I am back...battle hardened and polished to a crispy coal-like sheen...ready to take the simple facts of my life and twist them until even I can't recognize them.
Look for my self published book Life in the Damn Dervish in an imaginary bookstore soon. This book is filled with sex, helicopter chases and puking. The puking of course tapers off towards the end of the book. You CAN get used to the spinning..no matter what anyone says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home