Monday, August 29, 2005

Falls Race 2005 Photos, Video and Shadow Puppets

Ok so I don't really have the shadow puppets worked out yet but I do have still photos that I shot on Sunday and video that I shot on Saturday. If you went over the Falls Sunday let me know and I will send you disc. I can't guarantee that you will be on the disc but truthfully with the helmut creating shadows on the face who is going to know. That one guy in the orange boat never went off straight the whole weekend. That's who I'd be...
The video is a problem. I have about three hours of tape that I have shot in the last two years and I have no idea how to saw it down into anything interesting. I want to combine the video with the stills and add a hot Pan Flute Reggae sound track...nah! Too boring. Any ideas?

Maybe I'll just stick to the Falls Race Shadow Puppet Extravaganza. That's box office anywhere in the world. (I'm a tenth generation shadow puppet master. My great-great grandfather did that legendary 12 candle version of the Battle of Gettysburg that people still talk about.)

If you want to see my favorite shot from this year send me an email address to Kentpix@cs.com and I'll send it along....Probably be that guy in the orange boat....that's me in case anyone asks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home